[Alberg30] A-30 pulls to the left under power

schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com
Sat Jun 15 03:27:35 PDT 2002

>Any explanation for why my A30 pulls to the left under power?

How about this?: The bottom half of the propellor's 'bite' is more
efficient than the top because of increased water pressure at depth. A
right hand wheel(the bottom half of the wheel moving to the left) will
cause the stern of the boat to move to the right. The same effect will
cause the boat to back to port when in reverse.

Michael