[Alberg30] Deck Coring - Epoxy

Bruce Dart brucedart at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 08:50:39 PDT 2002

The discussion of the various materiels (Westm MAAS,
etc.) aside, there is a rather good discussion of the
issues and techniques involved in repairing deck cores
in Don Casey's book, "This Old Boat."

Bruce Dart

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com