[Alberg30] Alcohol stove parts

Bob rjohns3 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 21 12:47:51 PDT 2002

On Friday, June 21, 2002, at 03:29  PM, Brian and Elaine Timmins wrote:

> I'm not sure about your parts interchangeability. But, as far as the
> drop in
> aspects of the
>  is concerned, it will drop right through if your
> present stove is gimballed!! When I did my replacement, I had to build
> up
> and in, a smaller openning using Teak to hold the Origo.
> Brian   (ex #497)

Brian,

Thanks for that information. I was trying to reconcile the catalog sizes
and I just couldn't make my measurements prove that it was "drop-in".( I
do have gimbals.) I don't have the time to do a lot of modification.
Your information saved me from a lot of problems.

I've enjoyed reading your contributions to this list.

Bob, A30, #397

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |