[Alberg30] Atomic 4

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Sat Jun 22 03:53:37 PDT 2002

Take a scraper a swim suit and a breath of air & swim down & scrape the
barnacles (probably bout an inch or 2 thick) off your prop. It may require a
few breaths of air but once done ... youll go some where.

C.B. Currier
(who every summer about a month after commissioning scrapes the prop)

Peers Pendlebury said:
> I suddenly lost reverse on my atomic 4 today. I can see the drive shaft
> spinning in reverse but nothing happens. Any ideas or solutions would
> be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
> Peers Pendlebury...#333

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |