[Alberg30] icebox rebuilding...

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Wed Jun 26 08:10:17 PDT 2002

Hmmmm - warm beer vs building an icebox, and I'm not that fussy about
my brand of beer. But how do I keep the steaks cold until I put them
on the bbq?

Wally

>How about making the countertop out of insulated material and
>fibreglass with a tapered cutout. then the lid can be made square
>shaped with tapered sides to fit into the tapered cutout kind of
>like the lid to a modern concrete septic tank.......If that is too
>much trouble then warm beer is a thought, but it may take some
>experimentation to find the best beer to drink warm. I find that any
>beer tastes good warm if you wait long enough before having the
>first one.  Chris

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon
www.georgianbaysailing.ca for interesting reading for sailors
 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |