[Alberg30] Re: selling the Cal 27.

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Thu Jun 27 09:50:34 PDT 2002

mine is the half tonner version with a diesel engine. I am hoping for $9,000 or so as well. Was the one you sold a cal 2-27 - the full figured family cruising boat?

>>> EddieDiver at aol.com 06/27/02 12:46PM >>>
The Sail Chicago div. of American Youth Hostel sold theit Cal 27 last year on
ebay. I was in charge of maintaining the boat. It was in very good shape.
Parts for the Vire 7 2-cycle gas engine were getting expensive and difficult
to get. I thought that we could get $9000; they sold it to a man in Idaho for
$3200. He is on Thunder Lake? He has another Cal 27 and had a trailer
especially for the Cal. Perhaps he has a fleet of them. Ed. Schroeder #303
 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |