[Alberg30] Group buy of trailers?

Dan & Gay dpinson at attbi.com
Fri Jun 28 17:41:36 PDT 2002

Group buy of trailers?I'm interested if the discount is 20%. I assume Triad
is quoting about $7,000 for a double axel lift-off. I do have a couple of
outstanding requests for quotes that I'd like to receive before commiting
since I am on the west coast and will incur a substantial shipping charge
for the Triad. My quotes should be in next week.

Dan
Dulcinea #78