[Alberg30] Group buy of trailers?

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 20:44:14 PDT 2002

I have a Suburban with trailing pack ( with a 5.7 liter, low gear ratio rear
end, transmission cooler, and positraction and its rated at 10,000
pounds)...... I generally pull a 3600 pound package about 60 miles a year
and it lost its transmission at 25000 miles ( could have been dealer fraud
as it was covered by warranty and seemed to run fine, just made an
occasional noise).  I would suggest that you get something beefier to pull
an A30 any distance.
>From: FINNUS505 at aol.com
>To: public-list at alberg30.org
>Subject: Re: [Alberg30] Group buy of trailers?
>Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:45:58 EDT
>
>Hey A 30 My Friends,
>
>What is the minimum HP and weight 'vehicle' that can tow an A30 on a
>suitable
>trailer? SUV? Pickup Truck? Minvan? 67 Mustang with a 302 and a 5 speed?
>Would torsion bars on the Mustang help?  :)
>
>Lee
>Stargazer #255

Dave Kruetzkamp
davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Home Phone: 513:831-3075
I must go down to the sea again,
The lonely sea and sky
AllI ask is a tall ship
And a star to steer her buy.

 |  Boatowners Mechanical And Electrical Manual by Nigel Calder  |
 | http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/007009618X/alberg30-20 |