[Alberg30] Bow Rollers and another question

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Fri Jun 14 12:19:31 PDT 2002

Is it your understanding that doing this job means one needs a whole new stem head fitting? That could be scary in $$$$.

>>> chrishardy at tds.net 06/14/02 02:33PM >>>
I too would like a new stem head fitting with a roller for a bruce or
cqr anchor. I have contacted a company in MI that does small batch
castings in stainless or whatever, I have yet to send them a drawing but
I will before Christmas. If anyone is interested let me know.. My bow
line chocks take a beating and I've taken to putting a carribeaner -sp?
thru the forward most hole in my stemhead and running my mooring line
thru it so as not to chafe my teak toerail after ripping the chock out
as it tends to do after a stong  blow.--chris