[Alberg30] #497 Sold

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Mar 16 03:44:56 PST 2002

To all on the list who were interested, my A30 #497 "Free Spirit" sold yesterday.
To those that were interested in buying her, Alfredo beat you to it. (P.S.  she surveyed very well, as expected)

To those thinking of selling, the only advertising I did was thru the Mainsheet and the WIKI site. (Not even a For Sale sign posted) All the people that contacted me were fairly knowledgeable about A30's and a pleasure to deal with.

The new owner tells me he will be joining the Assoc.
Regards,
Former Owner, now associate member, Brian Timmins