[Alberg30] Cockpit gratings

Neal Jackson NJackson at npr.org
Thu Mar 21 15:25:45 PST 2002

I believe that I might actually have an extra A-30 maintenance manual...I
think I saw an extra hiding in a closet recently. Post your snail mail
address (or send it offline) and if I can find the thing again, and if I can
get an envelope of the right size and if I can find the time to go to the
post office, I'll spring for the postage for your good cause.

Neal Jackson
PEREGRINE
No. 486