[Alberg30] Can someone clear this up for me

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 14:44:16 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/22/02 1:10:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gord at transatmarine.com writes:

<< Allan Nye-Scott built the '29; he is retired now but still comes in now and
 again. >>
Hey Gord,
He built the A22, also. We had an A22 for nearly 10 years before we bought
the A30. Quite a little boat.  She handled like a dream, but of course that
was mostly Alberg's contribution. But she was very well built and rigged, too.
Next time he stops in, ask him if he has seen the website for the A22. A guy
up in Canada maintains the site.
Great little boat!!!
Lee
Stargazer #255
 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |