[Alberg30] some questions

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Mar 23 05:39:38 PST 2002

Thanks.
  The dodger is from Island Nautical Canvas. (formerly a part of Hild Sails)
Here's a link:
http://www.islandnauticalcanvas.com/
It was made from their patterns and fit very nicely first time. (installed
by them as well, I'm close to them)
Others in the group say a custom job is better, and I do agree with that,
but this one fit me and my purposes perfectly.
Regards,
Brian