[Alberg30] Forward water tank

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:11:40 PST 2002

On our boat the tank top was installed with aluminum pop rivets which was a
poor choice since the rivets have a hole in the middle - when I filled the
tank, I could press down on the center of the cover and I had little
fountains squirting up through the rivets. By removing the rivets and
rebedding the top and re-installing with SS screws the proble is gone. I
don't think the used rivets on hull #303, but it would be worth checking.