[Alberg30] Cabin top Grab Rails

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:01:16 PST 2002

Christos
If all else fails, find a local woodworker.  I made my own which is
relatively easy with a good saber / scroll saw and a router with a round
over bit.  Plus, you can place it, and drill up through the existing holes
in the cabin top so their is no question of a perfect match on the holes.

>Greetings all,
>
>I am in the process of replacing the grab rails inside and out. I
>found 5 loop grab rails in the West Marine catalog. After 2
>months of back orders I got them only to find out that the loops
>do not match the ones on the boat.
>
>Has anyone been through this before? Know where I can find the
>right size?
>
>Christos Katehis
>Kasia #383

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |