[Alberg30] Chris Hardy ,Cabin top Grab Rails

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Sun Mar 31 04:37:49 PST 2002

Yes I manage an architectural millwork business.  Mahogany will be
cheaper/quicker  but fine for most applications I wouldn't lift the boat
out of the water with the grab rails though teak would be better for
hoisting with a crane......;-)

Christos Katehis wrote:

>OK Chris, will ship them out to you by UPS.
>
>I noticed that the West Marine Grab Rails that I received were
>much more heavy built. I would like, if possible for you to
>replicate them. I will send one old  grab rail and one new (West
>Marine) for your review.
>
>I would like to for you to use (teak or mahogany ) what ever will
>be cheaper and quicker.Please advise me of the cost and method of
>payment.
>
>Thank you very much!
>
>Christos Katehis
>Kasia#383
>
>PS Is this your line of work?

 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |