[Alberg30] Re:Public-list digest, Vol 1 #512 - 14 msgs

hughfree at juno.com hughfree at juno.com
Tue Mar 12 14:20:44 PST 2002

I will also be heading to the Caribbean this winter.  My A30 is on the Tennessee River right now and we will be sailing/motoring down the Ten-Tom waterway this summer to the Gulf.  From there we will go over to Florida and the Bahamas.  After that we will head to other points South.  Maybe an Alberg rendevouz could be organized somewhere?

Hugh Freebairn
A30 Aliage

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
 | Get in gear for an early Spring with SailNet's ten percent discount |
 |  *** http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066 ***  |