[Alberg30] A30 Grab rails!

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Wed May 1 09:29:29 PDT 2002

I am ok on grab rails, but I have a post 1970 boat and am interested in new wood inserts for the cockpit seats and the aft hatch. The teak veneer has worn very thin and resortation may not be an option. Is this something you might be interested in working during winter? If not is there another source?

>>> chrishardy at tds.net 04/30/02 02:03PM >>>
Thanks for the feedback on the rails . I could certainly make other
parts hatches,toerail etc but as soon as #296 is in the water May 12th
My time will be limited until fall. If you are not in a hurry I could
peck away during the summer but I love to be on the water and at quit'in
time on Friday its smokin tires as my truck heads to the coast.  P.s. I
heard some talk about forward hatches mine will be replaced next winter
if people can wait I'll do a few then...  P.S.S. Yes Hamilton Marine
sell all kinds of heavy duty alum. Hatches toll free order line
1.800.639.2715  info line 207.548.6302.

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |

 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |