[Alberg30] The Bruce Johnson Story

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Thu May 2 06:28:11 PDT 2002

I tried to reach Mr. Johnson at his office, and it turns out he is no longer
with the firm where he has subscribed to the list. Obviously, he has an
autoreply set up which is why we are getting all these messages this am.

I talked to his system admin, and she is going to try to reach him and get
him to unsubscribe at this old address, and failing that will block emails
from the a30 list from coming in, which should stop the problem.

Hope this helps us all this morning..

Tom F.
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |