[Alberg30] RE: Rebuilding/Refurbishing Alberg30

Emhill2 at aol.com Emhill2 at aol.com
Fri May 3 05:34:14 PDT 2002

Thanks to all the replies from the Alberg family for the advice and
suggestions.  We are still considering the purchase, but we are looking at
several other boats.   Someone requested the Hull number which is #448 and
the person who identified it as "Trade Winds" is correct.    We have reviewed
the survey which was done in Milwaukee and the next owner has corrected some
of the issues.  We were very impressed with the Alberg30 network and would
like to join if we find the right boat.   Edwin
 | ** Skymate Windmeter $18.00 off! Product code JDCSM-18 ** |