[Alberg30] Regatta

Wally Moran helm at georgianbaysailing.ca
Tue May 21 15:56:43 PDT 2002

Hello everyone - for anyone sailing on Georgian Bay, don't forget the
Easter Seals Regatta, June 30, out of Thornbury. This is the first
one and we can use all the help we can get to make it a success and
help the kids. If you want more information, you can contact me
offline at helm at georgianbaysailing.ca

Wally
s/v Publisher's Choice
p.s. anyone else get out sailing on Victoria Day - 45 F, but great winds

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon