[Alberg30] Water tank - Use cheap vodka for anti-freeze

Neal Jackson NJackson at npr.org
Mon Nov 4 14:20:59 PST 2002

If vodka isn't good enough for a good Spring snort or you want an even more
effective antifreeze, use Everclear.  That's the stuff that fraternity
houses used to put in the punch when they invited the sweet lasses from down
the road to come up and be entertained.  It's 190 proof ethyl alcohol or so.
You can usually buy it at your friendly lower-scale liquor store.