[Alberg30] Re: [Member-list] Type size on A-30 postings

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Nov 12 08:57:41 PST 2002

It may not be readily apparent to people, but the size displayed on
your screen as you compose the message may not be the same as the
size displayed on the recipient's screen.  Point sizes work for
printed media, but display differently according to the monitor
size and video resolution (and probably other factors).

 - George [cross-posting to public-list]

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |