[Alberg30] Stuffing box packing

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sat Nov 2 06:58:37 PST 2002

Are most people who are running their mast lines to the cockpit cabin top running the lines from the base of the mast, then along the deck and then up the rise on the cabintop?

OR

Are you running from a cheek block on the mast, straight across to the cabin top, with the lines up above the deck?

Can someone either take a photo or point me in the direction of a photo online where I can see the blocks needed to run the mast lines aft?

Thanks.

Bill Blevins
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |