[Alberg30] Stuffing box packing

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Nov 2 09:38:54 PST 2002

There are lots of ways of skinning this cat, but I wouldn't put more
turns in the line than necessary.  You might want to look at these for
ideas:

http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/SparsSailsRigging/MountingCheekBlocks/
http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/RunningRigging/P3310014.jpg
http://www.alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/RunningRigging/linesaft.jpg

  - George

   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |