[Alberg30] Mainsail halyard

Peter Amos peter.amos1 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 2 15:27:01 PST 2002

The mast is coming down when I get back to the U.S. in January and I shall inspect the size of the aperture above the sheave very carefully.Hopefully there will be enough space to take a 3/8" halyard but if  there is  a problem one of the suggested alternatives will be applied.It is possible I suppose that  there were some small manufacturing variations either in the sheave diameter or its' housing.An eigth
would make a big difference.Fingers crossed and thanks for the responses.
Peter Amos #478