[Alberg30] Holding tank

wmoran at look.ca wmoran at look.ca
Mon Nov 11 12:47:19 PST 2002

Excellent idea to use foam. The tank will generally not fill the
compartment tho, unless it is really large. Plus, you would have to
be quite careful with the foam as it would compress the water and
force it out the breathing tube, thus reducing tank capacity. This
method on the connections tho I think would be excellent, since in my
experience that is where they go.

Wally

--
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon