[Alberg30] Winches

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Nov 12 16:44:53 PST 2002

   If you have the same original winches that I had (Flat handle type, that goes through the top plate horizontally), it won't work.  You must have the type where the drum body goes all the way to the top and the handle (usually) goes into a socket in the top center. (like current winches have).
Then they sort of work OK. Real self tailers work much better.
Brian       ex#497