[Alberg30] font size

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Tue Nov 12 18:46:53 PST 2002

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 04:53  PM, Dave Terrell wrote:

> I think I am one of the offenders in font size. I checked an my font
> was in HTML. I hope this - 12 point times new roman - is better. > sorry.

Dave,

That is a tremendous improvement. If everybody on this list did the
same it would make reading a lot of the messages a real pleasure. Are
you using 'plain text'? Thanks also, George, for the explanation. I
will study that carefully.

Bob Johns, Wind Call #397

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |