[Alberg30] last days of Whitby Boat Works

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Nov 14 10:19:56 PST 2002

John,

Is Hull Crafter in Whitby?  Does that number format look at all
familiar?

 - George

> John Birch said:
>
> A Hull Crafter - One of many producers of the Douglas 31 & 32?
>
> I strongly doubt Whitby made a pseudo 30.
>
> John

  Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
  May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
  you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                           from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |