[Alberg30] last days of Whitby Boat Works

wmoran at look.ca wmoran at look.ca
Wed Nov 13 18:21:29 PST 2002

George - Alex, who I understand helped build Alberts, is still at the
Whitby Boat Works building - he builds Elan tris for a friend of mine
from Annapolis along with other work. If you want his number, call
John Elion at 410-849-3316.

Wally

p.s. sorry about the e-mail address, I know it causes you grief. Just
another couple of days.

>Does anybody know about unusual Alberg 30's being built at Whitby
>toward the end of the production run?  I've been contacted about a
>boat that seems to be an Alberg 30, but the cabin doesn't step down
>at the mast. Even more unusual, the transom doesn't have a hull
>number molded into it, though this is ostensibly a 1984 boat.  The
>hull number given to the current owner by the previous owner is
>1984HCMEM10D69435 which is unlike anything I've ever seen before.
>
>Any clues as to what's going on would be greatly appreciated.
>
>  - George
>
>--
>   George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
>   The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in
>   sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in
sailing. Anon
www.georgianbaysailing.ca for interesting reading for sailors
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |