[Alberg30] profurl roller furling

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Nov 14 15:41:05 PST 2002

Oh, if you have an A-30 you don't need a 2100 - a Schaffer 1100 would be
more than adequate.

 Have had the Shaffer 2000 on my A-37 for 5 or 6 years with no problems -
 extremely robust, good looking. I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

 Cheers,

 John

Schaffer
> > system might be better in a pure cruising environment. Everyone stressed
> how
> > free spinning the upper swivel is on the Schaffer vs the sealed steel
> > bearing on the Profurl.
> >   Anyone care to comment?
> > Thanks,
> > Brian      ex#497

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |