[Alberg30] Winchers

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Nov 16 07:21:25 PST 2002

No, I think $5 or $10 seems more reasonable.  I don't know how old these
were when we bought the boat 13 years ago.  I put them in the flea
market at the Spring Rendezvous one year and marked them $1, but there
were no takers.  But let me mail them to you and you can make sure they
fit.  Try them out and then decide what they're worth.  They're not
doing me any good and whatever you pay is going to the Association.  I'm
considering this part of the Spring Rendezvous flea market.

  - George

Peter Amos wrote:

> George,does $20 seem reasonable
> Peter Amos #478

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |