[Alberg30] Help- Tin Canning Bow

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Nov 16 11:10:20 PST 2002

I take it the issue is in the fwd port quarter aft of the bow/stem plate and that the stem plate is not the issue.

Sheer Clamp is the joint which attaches the deck to the hull - it usually doesn't fail unless there has been a sever impact - any sign of that?
Star shaped radiating cracks from a central point?
A hit and run?
It happens.
A knowledgeable glass person can tell you through viewing and percussing the hull whether there is likely delamination.

Best of luck ... let us know how things are going or if you have more questions.

Cheers,

John