[Alberg30] Hull Painting Question

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 20 07:39:10 PST 2002

I understand you have 4 Points total supporting your boat - if that is
correct I would suggest you get one or two jackstands to support the hull
which you can move about to free up the other pads to drop so you can work
under them. You need a minimum of two pads in place on each side at any
given time. Ensure the Jackstands are secured via a chain as mirrors to each
other on each side of the boat at the given points.

Cheers,

John