[Alberg30] Dodger Maker Recommendations Wanted

vinegar joe snarkbuster at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 12:53:23 PST 2002

sailrite at www.sailrite.com sells DIY dodger kits for around $400.  the instructions for the kits can be downloaded on-line so you can review them and make a decision as to whether your up to the job or not.    vinegar joe
 Alfredo <nj95gxe at yahoo.com> wrote:
Could anybody recommend a reputable maker of canvas dodger?

Our friend Christos is in need of a dodger. He was quoted about $1,200.00 from Island Nautical in NY. But, I know that there must be a better price in Annapolis or near by.

I would check the Association's book, but, I don't have one with me.

Thanks in advance.

A.

Licet & Alfredo

"Free Spirit" #497