[Alberg30] Hull Painting Question

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Nov 20 16:13:22 PST 2002

Mike Lehman said:
Most of the boat yards I've been at will not let you move the stands. But if you ask them they will move them for you at no charge. Also, when they pick the boat up with the travel lift they will paint the areas where the pads were prior to launch
Check your bottom paint instructions before you opt for the last method.  The paint I use wants to dry before splashing. Usually, if the yard is going to paint the pad areas when they pick your boat in the slings, you'll be wet within 30 minutes (sometimes a lot less).
Brian