[Alberg30] Bom vang

Gord and Caroline Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Nov 25 05:52:09 PST 2002

There is a boom-supporting vang made by a company called Selodair that I
really like.  It involves flexible fibreglass rods and conventional
tackles - not really anything to go wrong.  It is also reasonably priced -
much lower than strut type rigid vangs and better quality than the low end
variety of the later.

Gord
#426 Surprise