[Alberg30] Ginny Pole

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Mon Nov 25 11:02:58 PST 2002

Christos-

I have been trying to buy a pole from Bacons for about 6 months now. I
finally decided that it would be cheaper, easier, and better to just
build one from scratch myself. I always found that the poles at Bacon's
were around $200, which is about the same as material cost for a new
pole (got my prices from Fawcett's - aka. Tiffany's-on-the-Bay). The
poles I found at Bacon's were never exactly the right length, or the
fittings didn't work well, or they had old rivets, or there was
inevitably some undesirability...

The length of the pole is in the rules, but if memory serves me
correctly, it should be no more than 10'6".

J Bergquist
Calliope #287

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |