[Alberg30] Boom vang alternative

greeksailor at att.net greeksailor at att.net
Mon Nov 25 16:55:37 PST 2002

Peter A

I have seen these at the boat show and I thought that they might be to light
for the A30 but thinking about it the only downward force on the hard vang
would be the weight of the boom and lowered sail.

Christos
> Try  website www.bartonmarine.com then products then boomstrut.This is a company
> local to me in the U.K. whose products are available in the U.S. I have a
> feeling that their boomstrut products are on special offer at the moment
> Peter Amos #478
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |