[Alberg30] Old Blue Nuts for Sale Atomic 4

Matthew Blaine mblaine at rcn.com
Fri Oct 25 07:47:59 PDT 2002

For Sale: Late model A4. Comes with the following:
1. spare carburetor and carburetor rebuild kit
2. spare Mechanical fuel pump just rebuilt
3. spare water pump
4. spare head gasket kit
5. spare coil
6. spare assorted gaskets, rotor cap, etc.
7. all brass exhaust lift and mixer.
8. unattached Moyer crank case exhaust kit (the engine runs so well I never installed it.
9. installed in line fuel filter "polishing" kit.
10. Universal panel.
I took my boat from Annapolis Md to Maine and back this summer and this A4 ran like a clock! I am only reluctantly replacing it because I want to go to the islands where I am told that Gasoline is hard to impossible to obtain.
The engine is located in Cambridge Maryland and the price is $1200.