[Alberg30] Winter Maintenance and Restoration

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Fri Oct 18 07:03:06 PDT 2002

Richard,

When I rewired Carina Vela 14ga tinned was chosen for a few reasons

1) I purchased 500 feet of each color at .06 per foot (wholesale).
2) In using 14ga, if any patina should begin to migrate into the wire the
14ga should exhibit a minimal level of resistance and not cause any issues.

The wiring was completed four years ago and I must say I have not had any
electrical issues. Another suggestion is to number point to point when
laying out your circuits, this helps in trouble shooting at a later date if
problems exist.

Regards,
Stephen
Carina Vela