[Alberg30] repower

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:16:35 PDT 2002

I too had to make some modifications to the engine bed when I installed my
exact replacement [Universal M4-30] for the Atomic 4. The modifications
were/are necessary because these engines are all mounted on flexible mount
to absorb the vibration from a diesel, unlike the A4 which is hard mounted
in the A30. The modifications are minor, I will post a couple of pictures of
the mods next week.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505