[Alberg30] Universal 3MB 20 info. Available

EddieDiver at aol.com EddieDiver at aol.com
Sat Oct 26 17:57:20 PDT 2002

Our club boat also has an Universal M30b. The engine oil guage does not
register any oil pressure while engine is running and exhaust water is coming
out exhaust. We replaced the oil pressure guage; still nothing. We therefore
suspect the oil pressure sending unit and want to replace it. The engine
isometric does not indicate where the sending unit is. We think it is on the
port side of engine below the alternator. Right?

I presume that one needs to remove the alternator for access to the sending
unit? Have any idea how much they cost?

Ed. Schroeder #303, Emotional Rescue
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |