[Alberg30] Running lines aft

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Oct 30 13:04:20 PST 2002

my boat came that way. The halyard came down to a footblock at the base of the mast and through a fairlead on the cabin top to a winch followed by a horn cleat. I added a rope clutch in front of the winch because I thought would provide better line management. I now pretty much ingnore the horn cleat. I wil see if I have pictures I took when I was presurveying the  boat and would be glad to share them. Let me know what you would like.

>>> peter.amos1 at btinternet.com 10/30/02 03:15PM >>>

I would definitely like to see a drawing of the arrangement for controlling the mainsail from the cockpit.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478