[Alberg30] Running lines aft

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Wed Oct 30 13:32:26 PST 2002

I did have a single reefing system on my CAL and it worked well. I do not know if I have pictures of that system. For now I am going reefing my boat in a more traditional way because it is a traditional boat, but reserve the right change. I  too would be interested to see anyone' s ideas. I will send description of the CAL system tomorrow when I know if I have pictures as well.

>>> peter.amos1 at btinternet.com 10/30/02 04:27PM >>>

Dave,thanks for the offer but I have a similar system to the one you describe that I find O.K. for raising the main in easy conditions.I thought perhaps you had a system for reefing the main from the cockpit.That would be very useful for a singlehander when it's bumpy.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478