[Alberg30] FOR SALE ALBERG 30

Just Dave davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:38:02 PST 2002

Hi SprayJay,
Can you tell me more about the A30 you have for sale?  including, engine,
sails, electronics, canvas, head, galley, steering, condition of hull and
decks, and, of course, price?  Thank you.

PS.  Is she named "Spray"--- great name for a boat.
Any interest in a 26 foot Clipper on a trailer as a partial trade?  how
about a Hobie 16?  or both???  That would keep me out of deeper hot water
with the boss............

Dave Kruetzkamp
davekruetzkamp at hotmail.com
Home Phone: 513:831-3075
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  Carpe Diem.

>From: SPRAYJAY at aol.com
>To: public-list at alberg30.org
>Subject: [Alberg30] FOR SALE ALBERG 30
>Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:05:41 EST
>
>1971 Alberg 30 very sound New York location, all interest please contact
>Sprayjay @ aol.com    I'm going to miss her when she goes but its time for
>her to move on, She was built to sail, and that what she'll do, and not sit
>idle in her cradle. She will only be released to someone who has a heart as
>big and as strong as hers. The boat will move on but the memories of her
>soul
>and spirit will sail with me forever. Those of you who know once underway
>its
>the soul and the spirit of the 30 alberg that makes you feel the way one
>should about a vessel so grand.

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |