[Alberg30] unsubscribe

Allan_Bart at ibi.com Allan_Bart at ibi.com
Tue Sep 10 06:26:58 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at alberg30.org]On Behalf Of Mike Lehman
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:31 AM
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: Re: [Alberg30] Deck Beam & Maint Manual

Randy,

I wouldn't worry about jacking up the beam. Do it a little at a time. I have
never seen anyone crack or break anything and this proceedure has been done
to dozens of boats. I have a template that is in 1/4" plywood that was made
by Washington Aluminum Products in Baltimore. They also have a CAD drawing
because they machine cut these, but they didn't give me a copy of the file
and I really wouldn't expect them to since they created it. You might want
to call Kirk at Washington Aluminum. If you want I'll send you the plywood
template, I'll probably need to cut it up so I could ship it. Let me know.

Mike Lehman

"Gilleleje" #505
"What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it
on?" Henry David Thoreau