[Alberg30] Re: Deck Beam & Maint Manual

Alfredo nj95gxe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 07:29:44 PDT 2002

Randy,

Best wishes with all your projects. I wish I had your
weather to allow for year-round work on the boat(and
sailing).

I'm too, interested in the Alberg's maintenance
manual. I would be willing to put it up in a PDF file
if someone was lend it to me. Or, I would donate
Acrobat to the association so it could be posted on
the website.
Kinko's is always an option. But, acrobat is cheaper.

goodluck.
A.
> 2.) I have seen reference to a maintenance manual
>that is out of print
>or something - would anyone be interseted in making a
>copy or putting
>it up on a site for general reference?

=====

Licet & Alfredo

Free Spirit #497

Yahoo! - We Remember
http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute
 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |