[Alberg30] Sink hand pump

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Sep 27 12:32:14 PDT 2002

Subject: Sink hand pump

    On my boat (#249, from 1967)  that brass/bronze hand-pump is a Fyn Spray
brand device from New Zealand.  West Marine has rebuild parts including the
leather (or perhaps these days plastic) parts you need.

Randy Katz

on 9/26/02 12:00 PM, public-list-request at alberg30.org at
public-list-request at alberg30.org wrote:

> Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:11:05 -0400
> From: "Michael" <dickdurk at intercom.net>
> To: "Alberg 30 public list" <public-list at alberg30.org>
> Subject: [Alberg30] Head fresh water pump

> I have the original (circa 1967) pump for supplying FW to the tilt down =
> sink in the head. It's a 1 1/4" (possibly metric) I.D.  tube  with a =
> plunger type mechanism. The plunger is in need of a leather. Does anyone =
> have a source for these leathers?
>
> Thanks
> Michael

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |